Brown Etched Bone Loc Tie
When less is more. This is a uncomplicated loc tie, fashioned from a single African trade bead. The rich brown loc tie is etched in a diagonal pattern with a stylish simplicity that perfectly complements dreads, twists, braids, ponytails and thicker hair textures.
With no metal clasps or clips to snag your hair this loc accessory helps to keep your hair strong and healthy. The natural bone hair tie is lightweight and practical to use - simply gather your locs and wrap around them as many times as you need with the durable elastic cord to achieve a snug, secure fit. Pop the bead through the loop, adjust your flowing tresses, and you're all set!
- Lightweight, easy-to-use bead & loop closure
- No metal clasps or clips to snag and damage your hair
- Open-ended ponytail holder works great for men & women with locs, braids, ponytails and thick, curly textures
- Natural dyed bone; slight color variations may occur
- Makes a great gift as men's ponytail holders *hint*
Approx. 8" long - Loc Tie
Approx. 18" - Loc Lasso
**TIP** If your dreadlocks are thicker than your two thumbs and pointer fingers touching together (when in a ponytail or bun), we recommend the Loc Lasso which features an even more generous length of 18 inches.