Brown Etched Bone Loc Tie
When less is more. This is a uncomplicated loc tie, fashioned from a single African trade bead. Distinctive and dignified, this ponytail holder for dreads can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. Handmade and fairly sourced, the African trade bead showcased on this tie has been etched in a diagonal pattern to give it a unique tribal texture that's stylish and on-trend. Slightly more stylish than others, these hair accessories are perfect for tying dreadlocks, twists, braids or ponytails.
With no metal clasps or clips to snag your hair this loc accessory helps to keep your hair strong and healthy. The natural bone hair tie is lightweight and practical to use - simply gather your locs and wrap around them as many times as you need with the durable elastic cord to achieve a snug, secure fit. Pop the bead through the loop, adjust your flowing tresses, and you're all set!
- Lightweight, easy-to-use bead & loop closure
- No metal clasps or clips to snag and damage your hair
- Open-ended ponytail holder works great for men & women with locs, braids, ponytails and thick, curly textures
- Natural dyed bone; slight color variations may occur
- Makes a great gift as men's ponytail holders *hint*
Approx. 8" long - Loc Tie
Approx. 18" - Loc Lasso
**TIP** If your dreadlocks are thicker than your two thumbs and pointer fingers touching together (when in a ponytail or bun), we recommend the Loc Lasso which features an even more generous length of 18 inches.