Krobo Bone Loc Tie
This unique dreadlock hair accessory features a striking African trade bead made by the Krobo Mountain artisans of Ghana, West Africa. Colored patterns are built up from powdered glass to form these one-of-a-kind pieces. Each accent is truly unique. Ideal for thicker textures, the Bone Loc Ties are a stylish way to express your signature style on your dreadlocks, twists, braids and ponytails.
With no metal clasps or clips to snag your locs this handy hair accessory helps to keep your hair strong and healthy. The natural bone hair tie is lightweight and practical to use - just gather your locs and wrap around them as many times as needed with the durable elastic cord for a tight, secure fit. Pop the bead through the loop, adjust, and you're good to go!
- Simple, loop and bead hair tie for dreadlocks
- Lightweight, with easy-to-use bead & loop closure
- No metal clasps or clips to snag and damage your hair
- Open-ended ponytail holder works great for men and women with locs, braids, ponytails or thick, curly textures
- Natural dyed bone; slight color variations to be expected
PLEASE NOTE: Colorful beads are assorted and specific patterns cannot be accommodated at this time. Style sent at random.
Approx. 8" long - Loc Tie
Approx. 18" - Loc Lasso
**TIP** If your dreadlocks are thicker than your two thumbs and pointer fingers touching together (when in a ponytail or bun), we recommend the Loc Lasso which features an even more generous length of 18 inches.