Brown Bone Loc Tie
Brown and bare, this unique loc tie symbolizes the inherent naturalism that is deep rooted in humankind. Carved by hand and fairly traded, the African beads featured on these dreadlock hair accessories discreetly blend in to give off a touch of Mozambican style. Ideal for thicker textures, the Brown Bone Loc Ties are a fashionable way to “lock in” your signature style on dreadlocks, twists, braids and ponytails.
With no metal clasps or clips to snag your locs this handy hair accessory helps to keep your hair strong and healthy. The natural bone hair tie is lightweight and practical to use - just gather your locs and wrap around them as many times as needed with the durable elastic cord for a tight, secure fit. Pop the bead through the loop, adjust, and you're good to go!
- Simple, loop and bead hair tie for dreadlocks
- Lightweight, with easy-to-use bead & loop closure
- No metal clasps or clips to snag and damage your hair
- Open-ended ponytail holder works great for men and women with locs, braids, ponytails or thick, curly textures
- Natural dyed bone; slight color variations to be expected
Approx. 8" long - Loc Tie
Approx. 18" - Loc Lasso
**TIP** If your dreadlocks are thicker than your two thumbs and pointer fingers touching together (when in a ponytail or bun), we recommend the Loc Lasso which features an even more generous length of 18 inches.